04 March 2008

Da Munchkins

Oscar and Daisy went in to get fixed this morning (should I be concerned or frightened that the name of the clinic is "Snippety Meow-Bow-Wow?"). Bob Barker would be so proud of me (has Drew Carey continued that line? I seriously haven't seen that show in years.). Neither one was too happy about the trip over, but Oscar loved the packed waiting room this morning. So many new friends and people to love on him. Daisy, however, will probably not speak to me for a week. I'm pretty sure there was something about the way she curled up in the back of her carrier that said she wasn't enjoying a dozen random dogs sniffing around. Oh well. I'm sure she would take that part over 4 kids in a few months...

One other side affect from all this is an eerily quiet trailer tonight. I forget how rambunctious those two little munchkins can be...

No comments:

Post a Comment