10 February 2008

Slowing Down to Learn Gratitude

I was sick today. Not the puking all over the place kind, or the phlegmy kind. Just the out cold on the couch all day long kind. I don’t think I’ve slept so much in a long, long time. Missed out on church, football, and Mardi Gras goodness with erin. Poo...


It did get me thinking, however, how fortunate I am that other than a few tough days with allergies now and then or the occasional flu bug, that I really have much to be thankful for in the health category.


I know that others are not so fortunate. How tough it must be to have a body that gets in the way of “normal” functioning. To have social events and getting out ‘n about as exceptions to the norm and not part of daily life.


So tonight I am grateful...



No comments:

Post a Comment