11 July 2008

My Daily Schedule (in very generalized form)

6:00-7:00 Wake Up (really no set time. Some mornings I get up and run with the kids, others I enjoy some space)
7:00-8:00 Help the boys get through a quick breakfast and ready and off to school.
8:00-9:00 Breakfast and getting ready for the day
9:00-2:00 Most of the boys are at school so this time is filled with working with Praveen (who is not in school yet), some grammar work with Birendra and Rita, emails and blogging, trips to the market, etc.
2:00-3:00 Lunch :)
3:00-5:30 Homework time with the boys. They have a paid “teacher” who comes during this time and I assist them with their work.
5:30-7:00 Outside play time. Usually consists of some running, and then any combination of football (soccer), cricket, frisbee, and whatever other spur of the moment entertainment can be derived on short notice.
7:00-7:30 Snack time. This is probably my favorite part of the day since it usually is a time of much laughter and togetherness :)
7:30-9:00 Open time. Lots of baths take place as well as some computer time or finishing unfinished homework as well as reading and playing.
9:00-9:30 Dinner time. Yup, that’s right, dinner. The evening meal is extremely late over here and my stomach is still trying to catch up to that time schedule.
9:30-10:30 Down time and getting ready for bed

4 comments:

  1. if that was me, i'd be packin it in at snacktime. i wouldnt last until 8 without my stomach full.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i heard once that eating right before you go to bed makes you fat... not doin' it for me :(...

    ReplyDelete
  3. it does make you fat! my moms never let me eat ice cream after 7.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well everybody in india seems to be just as skinny as me, so i guess they're on to something...

    ReplyDelete