29 July 2008

Taking Stock of Things

Well, I’ve been here for a month now and here’s the quick version of what I’ve been learning.


  1. It’s ok to eat my vegetables

  2. Talking slow is an art form unto its own

  3. Cows and cities do in fact mix

  4. Height is a liability no matter where in the world you are

  5. Boys have lots of energy

  6. Said boys seem to gain energy when they increase in number

  7. One water jug, four jump ropes and one soccer ball are all it takes to pull off a successful olympics

  8. I am not good at taking pictures

  9. Mangos are delicious

  10. Religions can respect one another

  11. The rest of the world loves Obama, McCain not so much

  12. Leaving the Gulf Coast “to escape the heat and humidity” was a bad excuse

  13. Ants and I are not compatible

  14. I like to travel

  15. Writing is good for me

  16. We have a long way to go before there is peace on earth

  17. I have a lot to learn about the world

  18. A tall, white guy in India cannot blend in anywhere

  19. I need to trust people more

  20. The best is yet to come

No comments:

Post a Comment